Muzaffarnagar Medical College is situated in 25 acres of land at Muzaffarnagar. The whole campus is beautifully developed in a pollution free and peaceful environment suitable for a healthy and academic atmosphere. Located opp. Begrajpur Industrial Area at 115 km away from Delhi on Dehradun National Highway-58, and it is 8 kms away from Muzaffarnagar. The Medical College has the best connectivity with the road and railway service. Public transport facility is easily available as the Delhi to Haridwar/Dehradun buses pass through the highway, besides private buses are also available for nearby towns and villages round the clock with van official bus stop in front of the campus main gate. In 2006, approvals were made from Medical Council of India & Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of India. Its Affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
Muzaffarnagar Medical College is promoted by Trust – Fateh Chand Charitable Trust and the Trustees are among prominent academicians, politicians and businessman. Trust is basically taking initiative for the benefit of the society with the objective to provide and promote education in the field of Medical and Health Care services.
Muzaffarnagar Medical College offers MD and MS programs in various specializations at postgraduate level. Admission to MS and MD programs are on basis of NEET score. The minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission in these courses require the candidate to have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in MBBS from an Institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
The List of PG Branches available in Muzaffarnagar Medical College are :-
Candidate should obtain permanent registration with the NMC or any of the State Medical Council within one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
Candidates must carry these documents listed below before filling the application form:
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Mark Sheet.
- Attempt Certificate from First to Final Graduation Course Examination.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration Certificate issued by NMC/State Medical Council.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License).
- Caste certificate (OBC/ SC/ ST).
- Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Four Passport Sized Photographs.
- Four Stamp Sized Photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
- Nationality certificate.
- Proof of Registration as OCI (for Overseas Citizens of India).
- AIU Certification is mandatory (for Foreign Nationals).
- NOC from Ministry of Health, Govt. of India required (for Foreign Nationals).
- Candidate must send/submit in person the above documents to the college office and carry the original documents along with the prescribed Tuition fees to the college for final admission procedures.
Subharti University offers MD and MS programs in various specializations at postgraduate level. Admission to MS and MD programs are on basis of NEET score. The minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission in these courses require the candidate to have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in MBBS from an Institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
Candidates looking for admission in MD/MS must complete his Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship on or before March 31.
So for taking Direct Admission in Muzaffarnagar Medical College for your MD/MS Course contact us and our expert counselor will contact you soon.
Visit More Similar Colleges :
Subharti University, Meeerut
Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences, Hapur
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bareilly
Rohilkhand Medical College, Bareilly
Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar
ERA's Medical College, Lucknow
Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad