Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences “Deemed To Be University”, Karad is a town in Western Maharashtra, India in the background of mountains and valleys. The green, eco-friendly campus is stretched over 55.24 acres and is well connected by rail, road & air.
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences is accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade. Krishna Hospital and Medical Research Centre is also accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). School of Medical Sciences and Research in Sharda University offers MD and MS programs in various specializations at postgraduate level. Admission to MS and MD programs on basis of NEET score. The minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission in these courses require the candidate to have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in MBBS from an Institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
The List of MD MS PG Branches available in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences are :-
The Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences is recognized by the Malaysian Medical Council and Medical Council of Sri Lanka too for its outstanding service to Medical Field.
Candidate should obtain permanent registration with the NMC or any of the State Medical Council within one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
Candidates must carry these documents listed below before filling the application form:
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Mark Sheet.
- Attempt Certificate from First to Final Graduation Course Examination.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration Certificate issued by NMC/State Medical Council.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License).
- Caste certificate (OBC/ SC/ ST).
- Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Four Passport Sized Photographs.
- Four Stamp Sized Photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
- Nationality certificate.
- Proof of Registration as OCI (for Overseas Citizens of India).
- AIU Certification is mandatory (for Foreign Nationals).
- NOC from Ministry of Health, Govt. of India required (for Foreign Nationals).
- Candidate must send/submit in person the above documents to the college office and carry the original documents along with the prescribed Tuition fees to the college for final admission procedures.
The teaching hospital is 1125 bedded multi specialty tertiary care hospital with facilities. It has fully equipped major operation theatres, minor theatres, labour rooms, blood bank, radio-diagnosis and radiotherapy, computerized medical records, counseling services etc. College too actively participates in national healthcare programs and various extensions & outreach community programs initiated by the Institute.
Candidates looking for admission in MD/MS must complete his Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship on or before March 31.
So for taking Direct Admission in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences for your MD/MS Course contact us and our expert counselor will contact you soon.
Visit More Similar Colleges :