The Narayan Medical College and Hospital (NMCH) is a medical college in Indian State of Bihar on old GT Road between Sasaram and Dehri-on-sone. College is associated with a 650 bedded modern hospital which has ICU Units in different departments, Operation Theatres in different departments with the facilities like laproscopy unit, Feco unit for eye and other equipments available in the Hospital. The college and hospital also equipped with instruments for diagnostic procedures including X-ray unit, colour dopplers, Ultra Sounds etc. in the department of radiology. There is a 24-hour emergency facility available with ambulance facilities.
The List of PG Branches available in The The Narayan Medical College and Hospital (NMCH) are :-
College has an aim to provide the best medical education to students so that they can find job at a good place and as being a skilled doctor serve the society.
Candidate should obtain permanent registration with NMC or any of the State Medical Council within one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
Candidates must carry these documents listed below before filling the application form:
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Mark Sheet.
- Attempt Certificate from First to Final Graduation Course Examination.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration Certificate issued by NMC/State Medical Council.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License).
- Caste certificate (OBC/ SC/ ST).
- Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Four Passport Sized Photographs.
- Four Stamp Sized Photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
- Nationality certificate.
- Proof of Registration as OCI (for Overseas Citizens of India).
- AIU Certification is mandatory (for Foreign Nationals).
- NOC from Ministry of Health, Govt. of India required (for Foreign Nationals).
- Candidate must send/submit in person the above documents to the college office and carry the original documents along with the prescribed Tuition fees to the college for final admission procedures.
Narayan Medical College and Hospital offers MD and MS programs in various specializations at postgraduate level. Admission to MS and MD programs are on basis of NEET score. The minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission in these courses require the candidate to have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in MBBS from an Institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
Candidates looking for admission in MD/MS must complete his Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship on or before March 31.
So for taking Direct Admission in The Narayan Medical College and Hospital (NMCH) for your MD/MS Course contact us and our expert counselor will contact you soon.
Visit More Similar Colleges :