Index Medical College It is one leading private medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh. It was founded in the year 2006. It is situated in Nemawar Road, NH-59A, Indore, the state of Madhya Pradesh. It provides ultra-modern facilities with a quality education. It is affiliated with Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya. Index Medical College Hospital and Research Centre (Under Mayank Welfare Society) The society has decided to construct a hospital so as to provide medical services for the people of M.P.
The List of MD MS PG Branches available in Index Medical College are :-
Index Medical College offers MD and MS programs in various specializations at postgraduate level. Admission to MS and MD programs on basis of NEET score. The minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission in these courses require the candidate to have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in MBBS from an Institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
Candidate should obtain permanent registration with the NMC or any of the State Medical Council within one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
Candidates must carry these documents listed below before filling the application form:
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Mark Sheet.
- Attempt Certificate from First to Final Graduation Course Examination.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration Certificate issued by NMC/State Medical Council.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License).
- Caste certificate (OBC/ SC/ ST).
- Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Four Passport Sized Photographs.
- Four Stamp Sized Photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
- Nationality certificate.
- Proof of Registration as OCI (for Overseas Citizens of India).
- AIU Certification is mandatory (for Foreign Nationals).
- NOC from Ministry of Health, Govt. of India required (for Foreign Nationals).
- Candidate must send/submit in person the above documents to the college office and carry the original documents along with the prescribed Tuition fees to the college for final admission procedures.
Candidates looking for admission in MD/MS must complete his Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship on or before March 31.
So for taking Direct Admission in Index Medical College for your MD/MS Course contact us and our expert counselor will contact you soon.
Visit More Similar Colleges :