Katihar Medical College & Hospital (KMCH) is a deemed medical college situated in the city of Katihar in the Indian state of BiharThe college was established and is maintained by the Patna-based Al-Karim Educational Trust.
Katihar Medical College & Hospital spans an area of more than 55 acres (22.25 hectares), with a built-up area of 900,000 square feet (84,000 m2). It is located at Karim Bagh on the Katihar-Purnia road, at an approximate distance of 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) from the Katihar Junction railway station. The College affiliated with the Bhupendra Narayan university and approved by the Medical Council of India. The Medical college aims to provide high-quality education and an excellent atmosphere for the students in the field of medical education.
The List of PG Branches available in Katihar Medical College & Hospital (KMCH) are :-
Katihar Medical College offers MD and MS programs in various specializations at postgraduate level. Admission to MS and MD programs are on basis of NEET score. The minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission in these courses require the candidate to have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in MBBS from an Institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
Candidate should obtain permanent registration with the NMC or any of the State Medical Council within one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
Candidates must carry these documents listed below before filling the application form:
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Mark Sheet.
- Attempt Certificate from First to Final Graduation Course Examination.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration Certificate issued by NMC/State Medical Council.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License).
- Caste certificate (OBC/ SC/ ST).
- Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Four Passport Sized Photographs.
- Four Stamp Sized Photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
- Nationality certificate.
- Proof of Registration as OCI (for Overseas Citizens of India).
- AIU Certification is mandatory (for Foreign Nationals).
- NOC from Ministry of Health, Govt. of India required (for Foreign Nationals).
- Candidate must send/submit in person the above documents to the college office and carry the original documents along with the prescribed Tuition fees to the college for final admission procedures.
Candidates looking for admission in MD/MS must complete his Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship on or before March 31.
So for taking Direct Admission in Katihar Medical College & Hospital (KMCH) for your MD/MS Course contact us and our expert counselor will contact you soon.
Visit More Similar Colleges :