L N Medical College and Research Centre was established one of the best educational groups in India. It was ln medical college & research centre founded in the year 2009 by the LNCT Group of Institutions. LN Medical College has carved a milestone in providing excellent education, and the art plus quality of learning facilities. The group has dedicated to impart latest advancements to important skills, knowledge, learning and understanding. L N Medical College being a part of this prestigious group, offers high quality medical education to the medical aspirants.
The medical college is affiliated to Barkatullah University. It offers the best amenities for development of studies, practical exposure, seminars, workshops as well as recreation for relaxation. All courses are duly approved by the Medical Council of India.
The List of PG Branches available in MD MS L N Medical College and Research are :-
The medical college is attached to a multispecialty hospital, J.K. Hospital. It’s a super specialty hospital offering all types of medical care facilities inclusive of emergency services.
Candidate should obtain permanent registration with the NMC or any of the State Medical Council within one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
Candidates must carry these documents listed below before filling the application form:
L N Medical College offers MD and MS programs
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Mark Sheet.
- Attempt Certificate from First to Final Graduation Course Examination.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration Certificate issued by NMC/State Medical Council.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License).
- Caste certificate (OBC/ SC/ ST).
- Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Four Passport Sized Photographs.
- Four Stamp Sized Photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
- Nationality certificate.
- Proof of Registration as OCI (for Overseas Citizens of India).
- AIU Certification is mandatory (for Foreign Nationals).
- NOC from Ministry of Health, Govt. of India required (for Foreign Nationals).
- Candidate must send/submit in person the above documents to the college office and carry the original documents along with the prescribed Tuition fees to the college for final admission procedures.
in various specializations at postgraduate level. Admission to MS and MD programs on basis of NEET score. The minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission in these courses require the candidate to have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in MBBS from an Institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
Candidates looking for admission in MD/MS must complete his Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship on or before March 31.
So for taking Direct Admission in L N Medical College and Research for your MD/MS Course contact us and our expert counselor will contact you soon.
Visit More Similar Colleges :