ASSURE YOUR SEAT IN KARNATAKA NEET PG 2024
BLDE University was established as a deemed university. The Shri B. M. Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur, the only constituent college of the University, was established in the year 1986 by the BLDE Association (Bijapur Liberal Development Education Association).
The University has the best infrastructure for having the best medical education. It has all the major departments, a central library and residential quarters in the beautiful campus.
The List of PG Branches available in BLDE University are:
BLDE University offers MD and MS programs in various specializations at the postgraduate level. Admission to MS and MD programs based on NEET score. The minimum eligibility criteria for admission in these courses require the candidate to have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in MBBS from an Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Candidates must carry these documents listed below before filling the application form:
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Mark Sheet.
- Attempt Certificate from First to Final Graduation Course Examination.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration Certificate issued by NMC/State Medical Council.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License).
- Caste certificate (OBC/ SC/ ST).
- Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Four Passport Sized Photographs.
- Four Stamp Sized Photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
- Nationality certificate.
- Proof of Registration as OCI (for Overseas Citizens of India).
- AIU Certification is mandatory (for Foreign Nationals).
- NOC from Ministry of Health, Govt. of India required (for Foreign Nationals).
- Candidate must send/submit in person the above documents to the college office and carry the original documents along with the prescribed Tuition fees to the college for final admission procedures.
The BLDE Association, a respectable charitable association in Karnataka, established the University. BLDE University is committed to providing quality.
Candidates seeking admission to MD/MS must complete their Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship on or before March 31.
So, for taking Direct Admission to BLDE University, for your MD/MS Course, contact us and our expert counselor will contact you soon.
Check Out More Similar Colleges :