Visitors are requested to go through the Terms and Conditions as have been put forth by the organization. Every user must accept the Terms and Conditions, prior to the usage of the site. The Terms and Conditions describe how a visitor may use the resource, which are subjected to change from time to time.
Content on the Site – The content on the website is protected by Copyright Laws. Any information or data is meant for the personal use of the individual and strictly disallowed for commercial purposes. The content includes text, graphics, photographs, audio, logo, titles or any other element.
Usage –The site may be used as a resource to aware oneself, or others, about different issues and aspects, as have been mentioned. The visitor may browse the website at his or own risk. In case of any technical faults that arise due to the site, we are not liable to pay for it.
Participation and Feedback – In case the visitor finds any desire to proffer any kind of suggestion or recommendation, he or she can communicate to us by mail. We encourage participation and would be obliged for your valuable inputs.
Reference –The user may use any information, partial or full as reference, but should give the complete information about the referred source, along with the site address.The website has been designed and developed to provide additional resources to the parents, children, educators and business partners, who seek information on school education establishing the admission consultancy.Any opinion expressed or feedback from visitors does not reflect the opinion of the organization. We appreciate your support and help and we promise to make the website useful to the visitor.
2. The fee paid towards this programme is refundable incase of non attendance.
3. This registration is strictly non-transferable. Sharing your login credentials of the programme or the session invite link with others is strictly prohibited. In case of any breach, Olympia Education reserves the right to cancel your registration without any notice. No refund requests will be entertained.
4. You have to join the webinar at least 15 mins before the start of the session.
5. The link to join the webinar will be sent to the email ID given by you at the time of registration. Olympia Education will not be responsible for any errors you make in this regard.
6. In case you do not receive the link, please write to at least 4 hours before the session. Failing which, Olympia Education will not be responsible for your missing the session.
7. OLYMPIA EDUCATION reserves the right to choose the webinar platform and this can change anytime without prior notice.
8. Content covered in the session is a suggested methodology and is purely for educational purposes. Learning outcomes depend on various internal and external factors. You are responsible for evaluating all factors before implementing any suggestion.
9. Participants will receive a Certificate of participation if they attend all sessions of the webinar series.
10. Olympia Education may contact you about their educational programmes. You can unsubscribe from this any time.
11. Any disputes arising shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts situated in Delhi, India
NEET PG Admission will be very easy as Olympia Education Consultancy will ensures direct admission in medical pg programs. There are many medical colleges in India which are best in medical pg but taking admissions directly in them is not a easy task